This job is no longer available
Continuous Improvement Technologist
£30,000 - £35,000
My client is an international blue chip corporation who can provide a long and rewarding career. They are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Technologist to join the team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Continuous Improvement Technologist include:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the performance of the individual process units, their interaction and the performance of the overall process as a whole
- Analyse performance using internal computer systems and explain any issues on both a daily and monthly basis and provide tracking of performance against annual targets
- Suggest and lead process improvement projects involving the support of a cross functional team
- Provide support to capital projects by providing process specifications, trials support and by support operator training, commissioning and acceptance testing
- Lead the implementation of new techniques from initial presentation through the completion of operator training to the delivery of benefits
Key attributes of the Continuous Improvement Technologist include:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Food Science or HND or equivalent in engineering or Food Science
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to interpret & analyse data in a results orientated environment
- A background or solid understanding of process development, engineering, manufacturing, or quality engineering
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment highly advantageous
The role is based in the North East and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 depending on previous experience.
To be considered for the role of Continuous Improvement Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 54071.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.