Production Planner (c/o Atkinson Page)
£Negk + benefits
Sunday to Thursday day shift
Have you got production planning experience?
Analytical, organised and a positive team player?
Worked within the food manufacturing industry?
Get in touch!
Offering a real career development opportunity this innovative food manufacturing business requires an experienced Production Planner. You will be an instrumental member of the planning function responsible for converting the sales forecasts into a build plan that delivers flexibility of sales, finished goods, stock and balances production capacity.
- Driving the introduction of MRP into production, together with on-going master schedule maintenance and system audits, analysis and measurements.
- To formulate the weekly plan
- Challenge existing planning methods and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities and threats that could potentially affect the business
- Ordering of supplies to meet the needs of the production plan
- Managing raw material stock levels
- Monitor supplier performance
Hours are day shift – Sunday to Thursday
With strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail you will already be working within a food manufacturing planning role, be PC literate (strong in MS Excel), educated to GCSE level in Maths & English, as well as being organised with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Please apply in strict confidence, preferably by email, with CV and salary details quoting ref 7292R to Atkinson Page Ltd, Baildon Mills, Baildon, BD17 6JX
Telephone (01274) 592372 Fax (01274) 598564