Food and Drink Technician
A Food and Drink Technician is required with experience in Coffee development to join an innovative company to provide technician support to projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global food company and includes travel to factories throughout Europe in Czech Republic and/or Belgium.
The Food and Drink Technician must have the ability to be a key support to the product development project leaders and related day-to-day project
The key deliverables of this food and drink technician role that you should have experience with are;
- Experiments, planning and execution - applying fundamental understanding to analysis of results.
- Planning and implementing assigned projects, taking corrective measures when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with GMP, Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Organising testing of coffee pods.
- Prepare samples for preparation for internal sensory tests and organise tastings
- Collect data and report results.
If you have experience as a food and drink technician then apply today. We can offer you;
- The hourly rate for this four month contract is £14.22 per hour
- Genuine opportunity of the position becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- European travel to Czech Republic and Belgium.
Interviews will take place as soon as 4th February with a view to starting ASAP following a successful interview.
To discuss the Food & Drink Technician role then please contact Glenn Clark at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01162 994 492
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.