Food and Drink Technician
A Food and Drink Technician is required with experience in Coffee development to join an innovative company to provide technician support to projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global food company and includes travel to factories throughout Europe in Czech Republic and/or Belgium.
The Food and Drink Technician must have the ability to be a key support to the product development project leaders and related day-to-day project
The key deliverables of this food and drink technician role that you should have experience with are;
- Experiments, planning and execution - applying fundamental understanding to analysis of results.
- Planning and implementing assigned projects, taking corrective measures when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with GMP, Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Organising testing of coffee pods.
- Prepare samples for preparation for internal sensory tests and organise tastings
- Collect data and report results.
If you have experience as a food and drink technician then apply today. We can offer you;
- The hourly rate for this four month contract is £14.22 per hour
- Genuine opportunity of the position becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- European travel to Czech Republic and Belgium.
Interviews will take place as soon as 4th February with a view to starting ASAP following a successful interview.
To discuss the Food & Drink Technician role then please contact Glenn Clark at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01162 994 492
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
About Jonathan Lee Recruitment
For more than thirty years, Jonathan Lee Recruitment has taken great pride in being the first choice to clients and candidates across the engineering and manufacturing spectrum.