This job is no longer available
• My client has acquired and maintained an enviable reputation for quality and service within their demanding and high profile customer base.
• This key site, part of a large market leading and continually expanding multi-national branded FMCG manufacturing organisation, is committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
• Large site with excellent prospects for career progression and further development, both at this site and across the group.
• Multi-national organisation, producer of number of market leading brands.
• HNC/HND qualified in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience gained within the Food, Drink, FMCG, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive or similar high speed production environment would be preferred.
• Able to demonstrate a strong track record in factory automation and process control systems in a manufacturing environment with a thorough knowledge of automation hardware and software development and PLC/HMI programming.
• Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Six Sigma would be an advantage.
• Confident with strong communication skills, able to work well in a demanding, fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of some specialist equipment such as ABB robots and Vision System would be advantageous.
• As a key member of the Engineering Team, you will be responsible for the continued development of the factory’s automations systems and infrastructure.
• You will provide the site with technical support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process Control System and Electricity and Automation.
• To provide support to the site’s operational activities and to ensure the continuous improvement of manufacturing performance.
• You will provide ongoing coaching to factory personnel to maintain and improve MES-E&A technical expertise and process knowledge.
• You will look at opportunities to improve the performance of the plant and equipment wherever possible.
• A highly attractive package reflects the importance and profile of this demanding yet rewarding role.
• Further career prospects across the group are excellent.
Expion: Our Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of Engineering recruitment across our core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref JD/AE in the subject field, preferably by email, to James Didgiunaitis at Expion via email@example.com or call 0845 519 5655 if you require further details or a confidential discussion.
All CVs received will be acknowledged.