This job is no longer available
£40,000 - £50,000 + bonus & benefits
The company is a well-established business which manufactures prepared food products and supply to major retailers including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA and Waitrose. They have just set up and started production at a brand new facility where this role is based; this is therefore an excellent time to join the team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Manager include:
- Reporting to board level and managing direct reports of 4-6 personnel including 1 Quality Manager
- Being the key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments or from external customers, suppliers and auditing bodies
- Overseeing the company quality management and food safety systems
- Managing the BRC audit and ensuring full compliance throughout the site
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Strong technical management experience in food manufacturing
- Expert in HACCP, quality management systems and BRC accreditation
- Background of working with chilled food products essential
- Knowledge of UK and EU food legislation
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to converse on all levels - from shop floor to customer representatives including regulatory bodies
- Flexibility to travel from time to time
The role is based in the Home Counties and is paying £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus bi-annual bonus, cultural holidays and fitness scheme.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54211.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.