This job is no longer available
Own Brand Product Developer
We are a pioneering and award-winning online retailer that is revolutionising the way the UK shops for groceries. With revenue currently growing at double digit figures, there's never been a better time to join us, working alongside a bunch of smart thinkers and 'can-doers' with extraordinary drive, passion and talent.
We are now looking for a Product Developer to join our Own Brand team to develop and launch products on to our Webshop. Working as part of a small team increasing the Ocado range within a defined strategic framework, you will have responsibility for dedicated categories, identifying gaps within range, then the development and launch of new products. In the long term, you will be able to create and innovate once core ranges are in place.
Key accountabilities for this role will include:
• Implementation of the Own Brand strategy
• Identifying gaps in range
• Finding suitable suppliers
• Developing products and ranges
• Managing the critical path
• Conduct product reviews post launch
• Showcase the Ocado Own Brand
What do we need from you?
• Proven experience in food product development, either in a retailer or manufacturing environment
• Experience of food retailing, with on-line retailing advantageous
• Project management skills, able to take accountability of the full end to end process of development
• Strong commercial acumen, communication and negotiation skills as well as an analytical mind-set
• Good inter-personal skills.
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button below.