- Fulfil all Quality and Safety rules
- Execute inspections/verification tasks as defined in Maintenance Plan
- Ensure maintenance tools and equipments are in proper conditions
- Ensure a good housekeeping in Technical Services area
- Identify needs of buying tools/spare parts
- Execute maintenance activities according to Maintenance Plan
- Ensure utilities operation, control and maintenance
- Record all interventions/observations according to working instructions
- Ensure a proper maintenance/housekeeping in all buildings/facilities
- Support external technicians in activities related with maintenance/utilities
- Participate in continuous improvement programs
- Participate in training programs
- To train and motivate production teams to carry out machine inspections, lubrication and basic maintenance
NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship in plant maintenance or equivalent.
Strong technical background or proven relevant experience in the food industry
ambient foods manufacturer supplying into the major retailers.
Up to £32,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in