This job is no longer available
Are you looking to take your career down under?
OneHarvest is a remarkable food company that is changing the way the Australians eat and by joining our New Product Development (NPD) team you will be key to this!
This role will see you responsible for all aspects of process development of our products! This is a very hands-on role, on any given day you could find yourself researching trends online, preparing samples in our test kitchen, to working alongside our factory team members on the factory floor when we are running trials or launching new products.
This diverse role will see you involved in:
- Co-ordinating and assisting with product launches through the Gate Process
- Organising and assisting with factory trials
- Ensuring products are launched on time, within specification and budget
- Reporting on essential data and feedback in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring food safety and quality standards
- Researching the latest developments in the industry
- Working on product and process improvements
Our fast-paced business will see you managing multiple projects to often short and time critical deadlines across all of our Australian sites.
We see this role being suited to applicants who have a background in process development, process technology or as a continuous improvement technician.
This role is a great career starter, or an ideal opportunity to develop your skills further.
If Australia is your ideal career destination, OneHarvest is able to assist with relocation and sponsorship if required. To explore this opportunity further please apply now or contact Melanie Lambert via our OneHarvest LinkedIn page.
OneHarvest is an Australian-Family owned group of companies. We are an industry leader in prepared chilled salads and value-added products. We also have a number of Calypso Mango farms and a whole produce trading company. A position with our company can offer endless opportunities!