Production Area Manager
Key Success Factors include
- Delivery of business key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Driving continuous improvement to deliver tangible business benefits
- Building outstanding teamwork across five shifts
- Effectively managing people performance
- Identifying and developing high potential staff to create a strong talent pipeline
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent(preferably technical)
- Comprehensive knowledge of tobacco process and quality measures
- Comprehensive knowledge of EH&S policies and procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders and large numbers of people
- Experience in managing budgets
- Computer literate
- Proactive responsibility for other teams
- Dynamic, resilient and energetic
My Northamptonshire based FMCG client are a global business who offer a lot of opportunity for the right candidate.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in