This job is no longer available
Our client, an established fresh produce importer is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Manager.
The role will require you to combine the skills of leading, managing, motivating and developing a team of Engineers to their next stage of development, whilst also operating in a “hands on” engineering capacity when required. Duties include:
- Manage projects, contractors and budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with local authority requirements, building regulations and relevant applications to corporate, legal and site standards.
- Budgetary control of all department led projects ensuring best practice with projects delivered on time and to budgetary constraints.
- Responsible for the delivery of engineering services on daily basis.
- Fulfil administrative tasks and provide reports as required.
- Participate and follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training ensuring that H&S requirements are met at each site.
- Undertake and participate in detailed engineering design.
- Prepare preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ensure the company is kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company are achieved.
- Mentor and assist graduate / Trainee Engineers.
- Commitment to delivering innovative design solutions within a commercially sound framework.
- All other relevant tasks to ensure the continued operational capability of the site.
For more information, please call our team on 01284 735575.