Our client, an established fresh produce importer is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Manager.
The role will require you to combine the skills of leading, managing, motivating and developing a team of Engineers to their next stage of development, whilst also operating in a “hands on” engineering capacity when required. Duties include:
- Manage projects, contractors and budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with local authority requirements, building regulations and relevant applications to corporate, legal and site standards.
- Budgetary control of all department led projects ensuring best practice with projects delivered on time and to budgetary constraints.
- Responsible for the delivery of engineering services on daily basis.
- Fulfil administrative tasks and provide reports as required.
- Participate and follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training ensuring that H&S requirements are met at each site.
- Undertake and participate in detailed engineering design.
- Prepare preventative maintenance schedules.
- Ensure the company is kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company are achieved.
- Mentor and assist graduate / Trainee Engineers.
- Commitment to delivering innovative design solutions within a commercially sound framework.
- All other relevant tasks to ensure the continued operational capability of the site.
For more information, please call our team on 01284 735575.