This job is no longer available
Senior NPD Manager
Excellent salary package + relocation
· H.J. Heinz has recently made its biggest investment in innovation ever and has developed and built a state of the art, world class innovation centre in the city of Nijmegen which is now fully operational. This is now the 2nd biggest R & D centre worldwide, and soon will employ over 200 people as a centre of excellence for Sauces, Meals and Soups.
· The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods. The European Research & Development function is at the vibrant heart of the organisation.
· Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
· We are looking to fill these final pivotal roles so if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your career with a world class brand then please read on………
· You will be responsible for implementing and driving strategy and delivering to agreed goals for a specific product category.
· Using consumer insights and your in-depth knowledge of the market and perceptions, you will develop products and concepts in line with Heinz’s innovation strategy, taking into account cost competitiveness and health and well-being.
· Continuously improving, you will be responsible for updating and managing the ways in which your teams generate new ideas and create new products.
· You will build and develop your product development team, ensuring training needs and the people development strategy are met.
· We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative Product Development Management professionals with significant experience of leading and developing teams to strive for perfection.
· With a background within Food and Drink or FMCG and preferably branded, your knowledge and understanding of consumer preferences needs to be second to none. You will be passionate with a strong technical competence and the ability to build and develop cross functional relationships.
· You need to be able to negotiate commercially at all levels, and communicate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders.
· You need to have a creative and analytical thinking style along with the skills and motivation to work in a truly international environment.
· Engaging at all levels and encouraging idea generation will be essential to success in these key roles.
· You do need to be prepared to travel to other sites/factories when the need arises.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/NPDHeinz in the subject field to our retained consultant Emma Hanson on email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872 for a confidential discussion.