Senior NPD Technologist
We at Britain’s Top Employer, KFC are looking to recruit a Senior NPD Technologistwith the passion and talent to grasp an amazing opportunity to grow and develop their career.
Working within our fast paced Restaurant Support Centre as an Senior New Product Development Technologist, you will be part of the team responsible for the development of new products and new ideas that will launch not only UK-wide but that will have the potential to be picked up by our other global markets including the USA. NPD is serious business here at KFC and your amazing creations will have followed our NPD process and have been fully validated by consumer research and restaurant operational testing.
At KFC we are passionate about the career growth and development of all our employees. As such, this role is ideal for someone looking to enter a fast paced, dynamic NPD Team and looking for opportunities to progress rapidly. There is also potential to forge close relationships with other KFC or YUM markets and even for future international moves.
You will get involved with:
• Managing new products through the NPD process
• Liaising with Marketing Brand Managers and NPD Managers to develop an NPD pipeline and working with suppliers on development briefs
• Hands on NPD and validation of products using our cooking equipment within our NPD test kitchens, including product showings and presentations
• Assisting the Validation Technologist in setting up and completing consumer research sessions.
• Working with NPD Managers to organise supplier chefs sessions, culinary meetings, writing comprehensive NPD Development Briefs using Yum formats, and moving projects through to the Validation stage of the NPD process
• Responsibility for setting up of all Market tests for New products, including training, training materials and roundtable feedback from operators
• Test store field visits for all new products.
• 2+ years NPD experience preferably in the restaurant, retail sector or within a manufacturer.
• Fantastic communication skills
• Amazing Project Management skills
• Tonnes of positive energy which leads to a real drive for results
• Terrific organisational skills and attention to detail
And the passion, ambition and desire to work for Britain’s Top Employer and grow your NPD career.
To apply click the Apply Now button