Senior Savoury Flavourist
1. Developing Yeast and HVPs and duplicating competitive products, through the successful management and timely completion of development projects, in accordance with project parameters and customer requirements.
2. Responsible for cost optimisation, productivity analysis, and raw material review & rationalization, relative to savoury products and their ingredient portfolio.
3. Supports Production and QC on first time manufacture
4. Responsible for creating commercially feasible products, adhering to formula guidelines and scale-up procedures.
5. Evaluation of stock with the view to rework in a cost efficient manner
6. Stay abreast of new food ingredient developments and technologies, trends and innovation, as well as processing and equipment advances relative to key savory categories
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Bachelor's degree in Food Science is preferred. 5 years experience in savoury product development and good people management skills are required. Good communication skills, both written and oral are necessary. A high level of creativity is required to conceive and implement new product concepts
Requires the ability to develop creative but functional product that meet the changing needs of Customers and Regulations. Must be able to interpret customer information to develop the correct solution first time. Strong project management ability is required which includes ability to manage customer expectations.
To apply click the Apply now button