Are you a future Supply Chain Leader?
• Join the number one food manufacturer in UK and Europe
• Work with world-famous brands at our iconic site
• Master a manufacturing career towards CS&L procurement with opportunities for international moves
• Help us drive change during a period of investment and growth
As the number one food manufacturer in the UK and Europe, and number two worldwide, here’s an opportunity to savour.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, join us and you’ll be part of a complex manufacturing environment. What’s more, you’ll be helping to drive us forward during a time of change and investment. Co-ordinating teams on-site and putting people first. This is a job that calls for the perfect blend of skills. After all, you’ll be leading people and juggling a range of priorities, from shift teams and yields’, to KPIs and change management.
Challenging efficiency, cost bases and encouraging change, there’ll be nothing you can’t handle and no technical problem you can’t solve.
To join the team, you’ll need:
• Continuous Improvement qualification (six sigma) or relevant experience
• Proven experience in working within a unionised environment
• Proven operations and FMCG experience with an engineering awareness
• Extensive experience in managing a diverse workforce
• To be a self-starter with strong communication skills
• A forward-thinking approach, organised, disciplined and action-orientated
At Kraft Foods, we take food to heart. Our higher purpose - make today delicious, is about much more than the products we make. It defines us, unites us and inspires us to make a delicious difference in our company, in our communities and in our world. Our brands touch more than a billion people in more than 150 countries worldwide, specialising in everything from coffee and confectionary, to cheese and biscuits.
The next step is managing your own business stream, so If you’re hungry for success, apply now at: www.kraftfoodscompany.com/eu/en/Careers and search for Ref: 1300813 or click the Apply Now button below
We’re now part of Mondelēz International – a whole new company full of the world’s favorite brands. Our transition will be complete in Spring 2013.
About Kraft Foods
Yes, we’re a hugely successful, globally-recognised FMCG company. But we’re pretty down to earth with it. Because, although we have a huge pride in our business and our brands, there’s only one thing that’s got us here - our people.