The Project Engineer Role:
- Relocation assistance available
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, you will be a key part of the site engineering function.
- Scope, lead and manage engineering improvement and replacement projects from concept through to implementation.
- Identify potential equipment suppliers, and work with them to achieve engineering solutions.
- You will act as a facilitator of change and a key driver in delivering world class performance in all areas of the business as you play a key part in organisational and cultural change.
- You will look at opportunities to improve the performance of the plant and equipment wherever possible.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering related discipline, or time served
- Experience gained within a project engineering role within the FMCG, Chemical or Bulk Materials industry, or similar high speed production environment would be preferred.
- Experience of providing strong leadership to projects and manage key stakeholders
- Confident, persuasive, adaptable, results orientated with excellent communication skills.
- Key site, part of a large FMCG manufacturing company, committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development, both in this role and across the group.
- A highly attractive package reflects the importance and profile of this demanding yet rewarding role.
- Further career prospects within the group are excellent.
Expion: Our Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of Engineering & Maintenance recruitment across our core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details to Expion Search and Selection or if you require further details or a confidential discussion contact Caroline Vooght, quoting ref CLV-2883.