Site General Manager
Who says you never get a free lunch?
It's our people who make EAT. a great place to work and there’s always a buzz in the air… … and the food! Oh, the food!! It’s sounds great, doesn’t it?
With a 100 million pound turn over and continued year on year growth, it really is a great time to join us. We have a great opportunity for a Site General Manager to lead and inspire our operations team based at the Kitchen (our manufacturing/ production facility) which produces our great tasting food, from our own recipes to all our 100 plus stores every day from scratch. It’s a great role, reporting to the CEO so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and innovative environment then this is your next role….
You also get a free lunch.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Site General Manager who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing. You will have experience of working at board level and ideally have managed large multi-functional teams in a chilled/food to go manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong operational management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- As a successful Site General Manager, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through “Lean Manufacturing”.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the CEO (based at central London head office) you will have full responsibility for the Wembley site which produces and supplies all products to the 100+ retail outlets across the business.
- Managing a team of 6 direct reports (senior site team) and 200 colleagues you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance, shaping site supply chain strategy including managing and optimising the outsourced warehouse and logistics contract.
- Working closely with the CEO and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Site General Manager you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process.