4 days left
- Contract Type
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 includes weekend working
Purpose of the role:-
To be responsible for the movement of dry and live raw materials across intake, production and despatch. To be multi-skilled in all disciplines of the operational areas and support the various functions where the business requires.
- Abide by the Company requirements with regards to safety, quality and ensure legality of products are adhered to.
- Act accordingly with Health & Safety policy and ensure a safe working environment.
- Follow procedures for Warehouse protocols and abide by company policies at all times
- Manage drivers on site and their paperwork.
- Assist in preparation of the stores for on-site efficiency.
- Conduct administrative task with the Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) System or paperwork when required.
- Ensure that pallet trucks are maintained and checked every day in accordance with related SOP’s.
- Ensure that stock products have a label with correct amount on the pallet, and correct consignment; all pallets taken in to and out of the stores are scanned in to the correct location.
- Ensure that pallets moved in and out of the warehouse or elsewhere on site are stacked and strapped in a safe and risk free manner.
- Assist with trailer plans, intake and despatch paperwork as and when required.
- Demonstrate an understanding and deliver Key Performance Indicators (“KPI’s”)
Intake Dry and Live Goods Responsibilities
- Checking and inputting deliveries with the incoming stock. Checking the quality of incoming stock.
- Waste management - ensuring all damaged stock is counted, stored, reported to Manager to enable appropriate management.
- Carry out stock count of raw materials on a regular basis as requested by Line Manager and amend Rubicon system accordingly.
- Supporting the production team with picking and delivering to lines.
- Unload and confirm arrival quantities against expected consignment reports and liaise with Quality Control and supply chain teams.
- Ensure products are scanned and located correctly to the stores using the Warehouse Management System (“WMS”).
- Ensuring all products are scanned to works orders and returned products are accurately recorded and labelled with the correct number of boxes and stem counts.
- Scan all returning products to their correct locations.
- To pick stock based on age and ratio and pick conditioning when required
- Experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment.
- Hold a valid (refreshed) Counterbalance Forklift or reach truck licence (advantageous not essential)
- Good standard of education, specifically in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Team player able to focus on departmental goals whilst respecting the needs of others.
- Excellent organisation and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with potentially conflicting requirements.
- Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel software applications.
- Demonstrate an eagerness in personal development.
If you would like more information or wish to apply, please call HR on +44 (0) 1354 697 463 and/or complete our application form that can be found on our website www.mmuk.co.uk and send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to MM Flowers Limited, Ronald House, Fenton Way, Chatteris, PE16 6UP.
Apply for MM Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly