Sales Manager UK
Coren is a top agrofood company. Breeding, quartering and transforming meat products (poultry, pork and beef) represent their main activities. Their products are sold to hypermarkets, wholesale suppliers and distributors, with their own brand or under private labels. At present, their sales are 1.000M€
In line with their group strategy growth, they are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Manager for the UK market whose main responsibility will be to introduce our meat products portfolio (specifically “Value-Added Products” like Corral Chicken, Selecta Pork, Galician Beef, Cured Hams) through distributors (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, wholesale suppliers and others).
Bearing in mind that knowledge of the national market and distribution channels are key factors, the position is located in London, UK.
The UK Sales Manager, apart from having specific experience working with UK-wide accounts and having a strong commercial and business development profile, should demonstrate the following traits:
- Market and Client View.
- Distributors Channels knowledge: Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, wholesale suppliers and local distributors.
- Experience in introducing products to the UK market, ideally with the proven ability to define and adapt a portfolio of similar products into new markets and distributors.
- Deep knowledge about sanitary and legal meat sales conditions (fresh meat and convenience food) in the UK.
- Experience in the definition and the start-up of a full commercial strategy.
- Experience in finalising distributors' agreements (distributors and traders).
- Experience in negotiations and the closing of sales.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DEMONSTRATE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY (HORECA)