Quality Assurance Manager - Food
6 days left
- Contract Type
Quality Assurance Manager – Food – Telford – Up to £35k
Our client, a successful and rapidly expanding food business, require a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in Telford. This is a newly created role within the business; reporting to the Technical Manager, the QA Manager will be a hands on role, responsible for managing the Quality Assurance agenda on site.
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Quality department to ensure the site achieves BRC and meets customer requirements.
- Involvement in ensuring HACCP is operated throughout the site.
- Monitoring, investigating and trending of complaint data.
- Reduction of Customer Complaints to achieve & improve on company targets.
- Involvement in ensuring the site and systems records are prepared prior to both Technical Audits and visits.
- Customer facing and heavily involved in 3rd party audits.
- Generate and maintain Technical KPI's.
- Manage and control customer product specifications.
- Communicate cross-functionally to resolve any quality issues and drive improvements in the factory.
The Ideal Quality Assurance Manager:
- Proven experience in a QA department.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP and BRC Version 7.
- Organic production background.
- Familiar with Red Tractor Standards.
- Knowledge and experience of HACCP.
- Experience of participating in 3rd party audits.
- Customer facing experience.
This is great opportunity to join an exciting and growing business with a fantastic reputation in their sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Quality Assurance Manager will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35k (dependent on experience).
The QA Manager role is predominantly Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (flexibility required).
ElevateRTC are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ElevateRTC are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Food, Meat, Poultry, Chilled Foods, Dairy, HACCP, Beef, Lamb, Sausage, Pork, Chicken, Bacon, Chilled Meat, BRC, Fish, Seafood, Butcher, Butchery, Red Tractor, Ready Meal, Fresh Produce, Fruit, Vegetables, Milk, Cheese, Bakery
Similar Roles: QA Manager, Quality Manager, QC Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, Technical Manager, Quality Supervisor, Technical Supervisor, Quality Assurance Assistant, Quality Assistance, QA, QC, QA Supervisor, QC Assistant, QC Supervisor, Food Technologist, Quality Assurance, Quality Controller, Technical Assistant, Technical Supervisor
Commutable from: West England, Shropshire, Telford, Shrewsbury, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Wellington, Ironbridge, Market Drayton, Cannock, Kidderminster, Bridgnorth, Newport
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly