Quality Manager - Packaging Manufacturer
Quality Manager – Packaging Manufacturer
A PASSION FOR PLASTICS, FOOD, PRINT OR PACKAGING?
We are recruiting for one of the largest, reputable and most well established high specification packaging manufacturers in the UK. With sites globally, they lead the way in the design and manufacturer of industry critical products supplied into the food and drinks sector.
We are now in search of the newest member of the management team, an experienced and passionate Packaging Quality Manager looking for their next challenging and rewarding career step.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, innovative, and passionate Packaging Quality Manager to take ownership of a key department.
You'll be working in an exciting, forward thinking environment with the potential to develop your career that fits your own ambitions in one of the largest companies in the industry.
You will lead the technical product agenda and activities throughout a defined region ensuring all components are fit for purpose throughout their life cycle.
- Work with the team and have the ability to build a robust quality system, respond to any incidents reported by customers.
- Has the knowledge of food safety standards, BRC/IoP and HACCP and ensure that obligations are met with.
- Promote and collaborate with the implementation of projects and advanced tools that lead to continuous improvements in procedures and processes.
- Support the implementation of QA standards and issue resolution, creating a robust Quality system.
- A well-rounded knowledge of FMEA, 6sigma, 5S's
- Responsible for all aspects of quality, covering process implementation, compliance, and internal auditing, you will be accountable for championing quality adherence throughout the business, with a constant focus on customer expectations.
- Manufacturing experience within a fast-paced print/packaging/FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of implementation projects and advanced tools such as FMEA, 6sigma and 5S’s
- Experienced Quality Manager within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- You will have a background within the Plastics/Packaging/Print/ sector, and we are looking to meet with the experienced Packaging Quality Manager who has a strong understanding of BRC and HACCP standardisation, complete with a demonstrable record of managing robust quality process implementation.
- You will be strong communicator, and effective leader and will have the drive, determination and passion to push through your agenda.
- Engineering Degree or industry experience equivalent
We are looking to interview candidates straightaway therefore, we would urge interested parties to apply immediately by clicking the Apply button.