Shift Engineer - Food Production
JOB TITLE: Shift Engineer
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Readibake & Kates Cakes. We are the UK's leading supplier of Sweet Bakery Retailer branded products in the in-store bakery sector for Cookies, Doughnuts & Mini Bites.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business is in excess of £200 million.
To execute the maintenance plan and provide maintenance support for all equipment, utilities and installations on site.
· To provide engineering support to site
· Deliver on time and in full response to work requests raised
· Execute inspections/verification tasks as defined in the Maintenance Plan
· Execute maintenance activities according to the Maintenance Plan
· Ensure maintenance tools and equipment are in good condition
· Ensure good housekeeping/maintenance in all buildings and facilities
· Ensure utilities operation, control and maintenance
· Record all interventions/observations according to work instructions
· Support external contractors/technicians in activities relating to maintenance/utilities
· Participate in continuous improvement programs
· Participate in training programs
· To support and motivate productions teams in carrying out machine inspections and basic maintenance
· To adhere to all Food Safety and Environmental legislation
· To adhere to all Health & Safety requirements
· NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship in Plant Maintenance
· Strong technical background
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Flexibility to ensure cover is provided on all shifts during periods of holiday etc.
- Attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity in a global leading organisation in the food industry
- On-going training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On site park
- Subsidised Canteen
For further information please check out our careers page
Apply for Shift Engineer - Food Production
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly