My client, an established large meat business based in the South West of England is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Production Manager.
This is an exciting new opportunity which can be tailored to the right candidate. Ideally, you must have a wealth of experience within working red meat production environment.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for all production and packing areas across all sites are being managed to company standards.
- Responsible for improving production line efficiencies, the control of production/packing and labour costs
- Manage a large team including training and development of the production team including performance standards and minimum requirements.
- Adhering to quality and hygiene standards,
- Contributing to daily and monthly operations meetings.
- Managing production output to achieve maximum target service level.
- Responsible for key aspects of the food safety and quality system associated within the production areas.
- Ensuring full compliance of BRC, HCAPP and GMP best practice at all times
- Must have experience of the red meat industry
- Highly organised, motivated with excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with the ability to analyse problems and manage solutions
- Hand’s on manager with desire to spend more time on the floor than behind a desk.
- Ambitious and eager to further develop and progress through career
- Knowledge of retail packing lines.
What’s on offer
- Salary between £ 35K - £40K + Bonus ( flexible for the right candidate)
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Bonus structure
If you find this role interesting and would like more information, please contact Leonna at D R Newitt.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly