5 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently recruiting for a UK based BRC approved Agent and Broker who specialise in creating value added food products, mainly meat based. The factories, strategically located around the world, have gained a reputation for producing innovative food products. The business combines manufacturing experience with worldwide trading skills and relationships to ensure that the highest quality products are brought to their customers on time and to specification.
Over the past couple of years there has been significant large and continuous growth with their supply base in Poland. Therefore they are recruiting for an attractive position for a QA role with added responsibilities in NPD. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow and build your career in the Food Industry in the areas of primary, added value and cooked poultry.
- Quality Control:
- Rotate visits to 10+ Polish supplying factories and ensure that company’s products are manufactured to safe and legal standards and to agreed specifications.
- Check site standards and documentation.
- Chase suppliers for information required by UK.
- Check and translate information supplied.
- Auditing / Factory visits:
- Pre audit assessment of potential new plants.
- Issue audit reports.
- Customer and UK Technical audit follow up and closure of Non-Conformances.
- Help co-ordinate the sample process
- Work will involve travelling around Poland to 10+ different sites
- Significant time on factory floor
- Reporting primarily to UK technical
- Past Involvement with customer’s retailers and suppliers is preferable.
- Auditing and QA experience in the meat industry is essential.
- Full driving licence and competent driving skills essential.
- Polish speaking but speaks good English essential.
- Trustworthy and good communication skills essential.
- The successful candidate would be based from the Warsaw office with 2 other commercial colleagues. Alternative home based Polish locations will be considered.
Apply for QUALITY AUDITOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly