Electrical and Automation Engineer
My client has a vacancy for an Electrical and Automation Engineer at their site chemical manufacturing site in Cambridgeshire.
Working with the Engineering Manager and Project Team you will deliver the site engineering requirements, including compliance with Process Safety Management (PSM), regulatory requirements and the corporate CAPEX program. You will provide automation expertise to the site and be the MITSO Functional Adviser.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Hold a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Significant experience within an engineering function, ideally within the chemical sector, if not pharma, biochemical or equivalent. COMAH would be an added bonus.
- Project management and LEAN manufacturing experience with a proven record of delivering improvement.
- Knowledge of engineering systems (e.g. SAP, PLC/ Scada) and high proficiency in major IT tools (MS Office).
- Technical specialist with the ability to influence and challenge thinking.
- Excellent team worker and role model
My client is an international chemical manufacturing business, with this site based in Cambridgeshire.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Kitty Lang, quoting job reference KL-3194
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: our FMCG recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
Apply for Electrical and Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly