Technical Manager (Food Manufacturing)
Our International Food Manufacturing client is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Technical Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career in Technical with this exciting and rapidly growing business.
As Technical Manager your duties will include:
- Day to day management of the technical team including training and development
- Managing the HACCP on site and QMS system
- Managing Factory non-conformances, customer complaints and implementation of corrective actions
- Responsibility for pest control across the whole site
- Managing internal and external audits and subsequent actions with the departmental managers
- Implementing processes and seeking continuous improvement
The successful applicant must have:
- The skills and desire to contribute positively to the growth of the company.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Experience in a similar role within Food Manufacturing
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
It would be advantageous to have:
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice andBRCrequirements
This role offers the opportunity to join a company with a great culture of investing in people and empowering staff. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career in Technical with this exciting and rapidly growing business.
A competitive salary of up to £40,000 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.