Head of Strategy
Head of Strategy
Flexible Location / Travelling Required
Title: Head of Strategy
Flexible Location / Travelling Required Across Tulip Sites
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products. We provide consumers with a comprehensive range of products in four key mega-categories - fresh meat & sausage, bacon & gammon, cooked meat, and convenience & snacking. Our farm-to-fork operation is unique in the industry, while our strategic framework puts customers, product, efficiency and people at the heart of everything we do, all with a view to growing responsibly. As part of the Danish Crown Group, the largest pork provider in Europe and the biggest exporter of pork in the world, Tulip Ltd is well-placed to deliver its ambitious plans for sustainable growth. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting a brand new role for a Head of Strategy to join our business. This exciting new position offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in influencing key business decisions.
Role responsibilities include:
- Lead Tulip's short, medium and long-term commercial and production strategy
- Facilitate Executive team's decision-making with respect to procurement, production, material allocation and commercial opportunities
- Work closely with planning, site production and commercial teams to develop and challenge business options
- Maintain a detailed view on production and sales balance and develop the business implications
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly strategy meetings
- Develop additional KPIs and reports to enhance business understanding
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for someone with considerable experience with a leading management consultancy or a senior strategy role. You will be highly analytical, capable of developing clear and simple recommendations from large data sets and have a track record of leading teams of analysts to solve complex business problems. You will have prior experience of leading teams and will be an excellent communicator in your ability to influence the CEO and his executive team. MBA or higher quantitative degree preferable.
What We Offer
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Pension and life assurance for all our employees
- Tulip Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
- Equipped for life programme including mini health MOT's, cycle to work scheme and more!
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.