- Previous experience working with production machines or performing production processes ideally within a food industry production environment
- Quick learner
- Confident with machinery
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks and workload
- Attention to details
- Common sense, logical and systematic approach
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver production plan
- Ability to operate production machines safely
- Computer literate
- Good level of English spoken and written
- Commitment to quality
- Produce company products according to production plan in order to achieve required output while quality standards are met.
- Ensure products are manufactured in accordance to correct recipes/ specifications/ methods.
- Organise production processes in order to maximise efficiency and production output.
- Keep non production time to a minimum.
- Ensure Competent and safe operation of machines according to SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Start up, run, clean, switch between products and shut down machines in order to meet company health and safety and food safety procedures.
- Ensure accurate settings are in use to guarantee required quality products.
- Monitor quality of end product; anticipate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Fill in accurately all relevant documents.
- Ensure Company Procedures for Health and Safety and Food Safety are in place.
- Ensure correct PPE is in place.
- Ensure allergen colour coding policy is in place.
- Communicate tasks and every day workload effectively.
- Ensure operatives’ tasks are well explained and organised.
- Report any issues or breakdowns to Production Manager/ Engineers.
- Maintain high hygiene level and ensure all cleaning records are filled in.
- Ensure working area is clean and tidy.
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly