Technical & Quality Executive
I am currently recruiting for a Technical & Quality Executive on behalf of a client who are well established in their specific field.
- To assist in maintaining technical & quality systems
- To maintain the company’s raw material & packaging acceptance and monitoring systems
- To assess raw materials and product formulations for approval for compliance with company policies and standards and with UK, EU and international standards and regulations where applicable
- To maintain company product & raw material specifications and product formulations
- Monitoring factory activities and ensuring compliance to company standards
- Investigating and responding to customer complaints and queries
- To coordinate and complete product export documentation in a timely manner
- To conduct internal audits against standards, policies and procedures and follow up and verify corrective actions
- To assist with supplier approval systems and procedures
- Training others in company systems, policies and procedures
- To assist in maintaining the company’s traceability system and records
- To keep up-to-date with UK, EU and international regulations where applicable
- To monitor temperature & relative humidity in key areas
- To maintain and monitor the company’s pest prevention programme
- Ideally degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Microbiology
- Familiar with food quality systems and maintaining them
- Familiar with UK and EU Food regulations
- Experience with product specifications and certificates of analysis/conformance
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary range of £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest please get in touch ASAP on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Technical & Quality Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly