Electrical Project Engineer
Electrical Project Engineer - Immediate start.
£35.00 per hour
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
To work within a Capital Projects team who are responsible for Electrical / Control Projects.
The work includes the design, implementation, installation and commissioning of projects and provides the opportunity to work within a very successful blue chip company.
The ideal candidate must have
- Electrical Engineering experience within the food & beverage or FMCG manufacturing industries and a sound knowledge of electrical and P.L.C. systems
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
- Time served apprentice with relevant electrical qualifications.
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads. Duties include writing specifications, liaising with and managing contractors, ensuring designs are to electrical standards, providing support for commissioning teams, control of project budget and delivery to plan.
If you require any more information please call Elle Twomey on 0161 832 7463 | 07583803458
Apply for Electrical Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly