Continuous Improvement Manager
Looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma practitioner to co-ordinate the delivery of an effective CI programme.
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering.
A growing pharmaceutical business, developing and manufacturing health care, personal and household products.
* Lead a local steering group to identify and prioritise improvement projects to support the business.
* Develop staff to sustain CI initiatives.
* Deliver Lean Six Sigma training throughout the business.
* Co-ordinate the implementation of CI initiatives and projects.
* Manage the gathering of data and measurements on performance with ongoing CI projects.
* Actively define, lead and support continuous improvement activities through the business.
* Set an example to others by maintaining a high standard of work, communication and professional attitude.
* Ensure that all activities at Thornton & Ross are in line with Good Manufacturing Practice. (GMP)
* Promote the use of production performance information for the identifying and driving continuous improvement activities.
* Experience of leading and motivating teams
* Experience of Implementing Lean Methodologies
* Experience of Implementing change in a Pharma or FMCG manufacturing organisation
* Experience of delivering CI training, ideally Lean Six Sigma training
* It would be an advantage if you had experience of people management and development, carrying out appraisals and dealing with employee relations matters.
£Competitive + Car Allowance