Role: NPD Technologist
Location: North Yorkshire, Commutable from York, Harrogate, Thirsk, Malton, Hull and surrounding areas
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Excellent benefit package
I am working in partnership with a large food manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK who have an opportunity to join this renowned company as a New Product Development Technologist. You will be responsible for new product development for Retail & Food Service accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be influential in shaping the product development for the future.
- Working closely with the NPD Manager in various aspects
- Working with the category team, utilising "creative thinking"
- Being customer facing in the development of new products
- Undertake product handovers with the NPD Manager
- Benchmarking will be a key part of the role
- Experience within a similar role is essential, NPD, Kitchen based or similar
- Ideally you will have worked with major retailers in a customer facing role
- Communication skills will need to be second to none due to the various departments you will be dealing with
- Candidates must have a clear passion for the industry and their role
- Have a real drive to develop and further your career
- Good understanding of Food Hygiene Standards are essential
In return my client can offer the opportunity to further develop and progress your career within a fantastic working environment with a number of highly skilled individuals. Alongside this you will be working for one of the industry giants who offer an excellent benefit package.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please "apply now" with an up to date CV or contact E3 Recruitment directly with any questions.
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly