Up To £30,000
Contact: Alex Thornton
Working with a major retailer, an extraordinary opportunity has arisen to join their Technical Team in a Specification Technologist role.
The role of a Specification Technologist is to provide timely, accurate and efficient administration support to deliver technical excellence, legal compliance and consistency across artworks, specifications and quality attribute sheets. To communicate clear project status updates and manage the delivery of multiple projects in line with critical paths.
- Organise pack copy review meetings with Technical Managers, Product Developers and all relevant stakeholders to ensure artwork consistency meetings are completed in accordance with project timelines in the most cost effective manner.
- Management of specifications to ensure consistent and accurate information is held on the system for the artwork process.
- Work with Technical Managers, Product Developers, suppliers and all relevant stakeholders to deliver detailed specifications that capture all appropriate quality, sourcing, safety and legal information for our products and packaging.
- Following the Technical Manager and Product Developer sign off, take responsibility for updating and approving quality attribute sheets on systems in advance of first productions and meetings.
- In line with the business process update and manage the Specification glossary.
- Support the technical team with Artwork and Quality Assessments administration.
- Support the technical team with product safety approval administration for agreed projects.
- Provide regular and clear project updates to stakeholders.
- Plan and prioritise workload to enable effective and accurate delivery of multiple projects.
- Good judgement, drive and influence and a clear targeted personal development plan to enhance these areas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Delivery of KPI’s.
- Accurate, informative and timely communications.
- Planning, prioritisation and admin excellence.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload to deliver key tasks to meet deadlines.
- Fully conversant in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Ref Code: FMW17212
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Alex Thornton to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.