Senior Technical Manager (Third Party Manufacturing)
3 days left
- Contract Type
A multimillion turnover business that are part of a larger group, our client deals with over 150 suppliers across 40 countries every day and produces a range of premium products supplied to the UK and European retail markets and foodservice trade. Reporting to the Technical Controller, you will management of technical departmental activities relating to food safety and compositional compliance aspects of third party manufactured finished goods supplied to the International Trading Group for sale through UK retail, food service and industrial sectors.
- Degree educated in Food Technology or equivalent.
- Formal qualification in HACCP. Formal training in Food Law and labelling, TACCP and Food allergen management.
- Formal training in microbiological management with particular reference to food pathogens.
- Several years’ experience within the industry in aspects of food manufacture and food safety management
- Extensive comprehension of UK/EC legislative constraints on the business
- Working comprehension of requirements of systems maintenance and audit.
- Formal qualification in auditing of process control and quality system.
- Visits to the business’s established and potential suppliers to inspect for approval/re-approval purposes following the detail of Company HACCP processes as stipulated within the Technical Management Systems.
- To ensure third party supplier factories operate to customer Codes Of Practice as necessary.
- To effectively manage quality issues, externally with suppliers and internally with various functions to ensure speedy and satisfactory resolution.
- To liaise with senior supply representatives to ensure product manufacture takes account of quality issues.
- To maintain procedures to ensure customer quality requirements are satisfied.
- To provide such assistance to the department as needed to aid the smooth running of the Technical Department for Trading and International Manufacture.
- To manage and co-ordinate the activities of a team of Technical professionals.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 82031000.
Apply for Senior Technical Manager (Third Party Manufacturing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly