Customer Account Manager
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
To work closely with existing customers and manage potential new business; liaise with other departments in relation to production, logistics/warehousing and quality ensuring that customers expectations and demands are met to deadline.
1) Work closely with the planning and production managers in scheduling production runs in accordance with customer call offs/demands.
2) Provide daily reports on the progress and changes to plan.
3) Maintain a production database and assist in providing reports on financial performance of production lines.
4) Report to customers on planning issues.
5) Report to customers on production performance / production service levels (PSLs).
6) Develop and maintain customer third party systems.
7) Tracking of orders for production.
8) Liaise with customers / suppliers for the call off of components and packaging.
9) Organise logistics and be responsible for booking in vehicles for warehouse as required.
10) Be actively involved in the process of internal auditing / self inspections.
11) Control purchase orders for goods and ensure tight control of paperwork and procedures.
12) Maintain good records and procedures for the management of procurement and purchasing.
13) Liaise with shipping agents for onward deliveries from ports to site and liaise with customers on import scheduling.
14) Perform stock reconciliations and stock balances, reporting issues internally and to customers.
15) Create and maintain despatch notes, including logging and completion of GRNs.
16) Attend meetings as required.
17) Undertake any other duty commensurate with this role.
Permanent role. Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday (hours need to be flexible to meet needs of the business). Pension scheme. Death in Service benefits. Statutory holidays which increase after 2 years service. Child Benefit scheme. On site car parking / bike store.
Apply for Customer Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly