Senior Sensory Scientist
A fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip, highly respected and successful international company. This business serves the entire food industry from retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses as well as supplying its brands to a 110 countries. If you’re passionate about food and sharing it with the world this is your chance to join a global team.
Your role is to plan and coordinate sensory evaluation and consumer testing for all stages of a project. You will be required to gather and analyse the sensory information according to the recognised international standard. As well as this you will need to be able to interpret the results in order to give strategic research advice to stakeholders and provide recommendations.
- Experience in sensory/consumer testing
- Previous experience of using Compusense @Hand software
- Previous exposure to European product development programmes and manufacturing processes.
- Flexible and adaptable- able to adapt to an ever changing work and field environment
- Strong statistical skills e.g. analysis of variances, multi-variant analysis, etc
- Very good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Experience of leading Customer presentations and/or training
Ref Code: FMW17259
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.