Junior/Graduate Development Chef
3 days left
- Contract Type
Junior Development Chef
Ref : FMW17258
This opportunity is working with a successful business producing a range of high quality, chilled, multi-component products for a number of the major multiples. This is a business that is passionate about personal development, so if you are looking to reach your full potential, please read on…
- Working effectively within the development Kitchen to formulate new recipes and improvements to existing recipes. The role will include general kitchen duties.
- To assist in communicating recipes and methods for product launches.
- Ensuring 100% compliance to all relevant Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Environmental legislation in the Development kitchen and associated locations.
- Liaising closely with external and internal customers / contacts to ensure consistency in the development of new products and improvement of existing products.
- To maintain confidentiality of recipes in the product development stage as well as existing products.
- A food related degree or relevant cheffing experience
- The ability to demonstrate a natural flair and a passion for food with knowledge of a variety of cuisines. Experience of practical cooking demonstrations will also be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident manner when dealing with our Customers, Managers and visitors.
- Excellent personal and working hygiene standards are essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and a flexible approach to work and working hours in order to meet the needs of the business and the team.
- Basic IT knowledge would be an advantage.
- UK Driving License is essential.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to Sarah@cparecruitment.com.
Apply for Junior/Graduate Development Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly