My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer supplying into an impressive range of customers. With a real emphasis on people development now is an excellent time to join this forward thinking business...
The main job purpose for this role is to be responsible for continuously working with all departments towards improving quality and food safety standards in order to increase the quality of service and reduce complaints.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for effectively managing the QA team.
• Responsibility for ensuring KPI’s on complaints and micro are driven in the factory.
• Ensuring internal and external customer requirements are achieved and continually improved.
• Providing a strong quality assurance presence in production.
• Ensure that customer and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
• Monitoring the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
• Carrying out investigations of process/quality failures and customer complaints to identify timely and effective corrective/preventative action/root cause.
• Become a key member of the HACCP, complaint and internal audit teams.
• Participating in customer and third party audits as required, good knowledge of BRC and customer codes of practice is essential.
• Day to day management of the QA team.
• Deputising for and assisting the Lead, to whom you report.
You will be well accustomed to working to HACCP and BRC standards. You will have previous people management experience. Experience working with the Major Retailers is desirable.
MON-FRI Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly