Product Quality Technologist
Are you looking to join a successful business?
My client is a Food Manufacturer that has developed well through a combination of tradition and innovation. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this dynamic team!
• Project work on product quality and processes throughout the site.
• QACCP team lead.
• Management and maintenance of product quality assessment system (QAS) including review of Quality Standards with Customers.
• Assist in the implementation of systems and procedures to ensure compliance to requirement/COPs of major multiples. Develop process and product knowledge of other Associates.
• Suitability of NPD concept products for large scale factory production to support launch(es).
• Product quality to customer specification.
• Monitor raw material supplier performance.
• 70% of the time is spent in production areas.
• Product assessment via taste panels and shelf life testing.
• Carrying out internal audits i.e. HACCP, GMP, Internal audit program etc.
• Enforce food safety, quality and legality standards.
• Be an active member of the site HACCP team and assist with the implementation of the HACCP program.
1. Understanding of HACCP and general technical procedures.
2. Some experience of FMCG environment preferred.
3. Some experience working closely with NPD / production team.
4. A desire to learn and grow with the company
5. Have a passion for food quality and improvement.
MON-FRI Office Hours
25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
Pension – matched contribution up to 5% of salary
Life Assurance x2 salary
Opportunities for further development and career growth
Opportunity to join Private Healthcare scheme after 3 months
Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Product Quality Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly