Are you looking to join a successful Food Company?
My client is a Food Manufacturer with a reputation for delivering a quality service to a range of customers. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join the team in a role where you can really make your mark!
• Complete, in required detail, documented internal audits, as per the schedule.
• Undertake and / or support traceability audits, either as part of internal schedule, customer requirements and / or independent audits
• Completion of Glass Audits
• Support the maintenance and accuracy of the training matrix in ensuring that all staff are trained in and observed as working effectively and efficiently to all relevant procedures (QMS), in accordance with BRC Standard (depending on role)
• Provide refresher training and mentoring as required / identified
• Support technical and production teams in finished product checks against customer specification
• Undertake daily documentation checks / audits
• Complete hygiene performance monitoring and verification through taking of environmental swabs
• Collect micro testing samples, as per schedule
• Ensure that all calibration procedures and records are up to date in relation to relevant equipment (scales, temperature probes, metal detectors, ph and conductivity meters)
• Develop strong working relationship with all key teams / staff on site
• Good computer and communication skills
• Knowledge of BRC Standard
• Knowledge and understanding of HACCP and Allergen management
• Friendly, outgoing and approachable personality
• Confident in communication and liaison with people at different levels, in different roles on a variety of technical related matters
• To be able to work on own initiative and independently, as well as part of a team
• To have a background knowledge and understanding of a food manufacturing environment and process
• Food Hygiene
• Good attention to detail
• Reliable and adaptable
• Flexible in approach and hours required to work e.g absence cover, seasonal variations
• Good time keeping and management to complete all tasks with required timescales
Times 7.30am – 4.30pm (Although flexible to cover the audit requirements)
Mon-Fri role although would consider someone who is willing to work weekends with 2 fixed days off in the week
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for QA Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly