Monday – Friday / Days
• To effectively manage the QA team; review and maintenance of the Quality Management System and will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
• Implement and/or update the QMS for the site to comply with BRC v7
• To manage the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives & KPI’s.
• Maintain the site HACCP plan
• To ensure that all finished products meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
• To carry out all training required to meet the requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives & members of the quality team to effectively and efficiently maintain the quality parameters to specification.
• Food science or Technology qualification, ideally degree qualified, with sound microbiology.
• A minimum of three years’ experience working within a BRC accredited food manufacturing site.
• Experience in a managerial position.
If you are up for the challenge, then you will be rewarded with circa £40,000-45,000 as a salary and the chance to grow with the business. If this is sparking an interest, I would be more than happy to have a chat with you about the role, the company and how much of a great opportunity this would be!
I am available on 0161 833 0181 or alternatively via email; firstname.lastname@example.org. I specialise in technical recruitment and work with some pretty amazing client in the West of England, so if this opportunity is of interest, or you fancy having a chat about what’s out there…Just give me a call or drop me an email!
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly