Joining Adelie you will become part of one of the UK’s leading ‘Food to Go’ companies with ambitious plans for global expansion and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food!
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager based in Redmoor, Milton Keynes.
As a Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for directing the operations function (People, Process & Product) that delivers the required KPI’s across all shifts which enables the delivery of local operational objectives which exceed customer expectations.
Duties & responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the manufacturing unit business plan in order to achieve the manufacturing unit EBIT/ Productivity Objectives
- Control manufacturing spend, within sign off limits to ensure that costs are aligned with business requirements and the agreed budgets
- Co-ordinate and take corrective action, to ensure all elements of operations are integrated and being utilized through cost efficient processes which deliver product to manufacturing food safety and customer standards
- Implement SHE plan/ performance across the operational teams in order to enhance health and safety well-being in the workplace
- Identify and prioritise capex projects that deliver the efficiency plan.
- Consult and advise with relevant departments to ensure the effective and efficient use of all new capital investment projects/ machinery to deliver best operational advantage
- Highlight bottleneck processes and take mitigating action that will deliver labour/ waste targets
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to the operational community to ensure that people are kept safe, engaged, focused and delivering to their potential
The ideal candidate
- A good understanding of educational achievement, either through education or gained at work
- Previous experience of leading manufacturing teams in an FMCG environment
- Previous experience of working with customers and being accountable for customer service
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to plan and implement initiatives in a complex organisation
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing methodologies and systems planning
- Level 3 Health & Safety – IOSH
In return for your time & hard
- Circa £70,000 per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
Interested? Apply Now!
Apply for Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly