Food Law Advisor
Food Law Advisor
A unique and exciting opportunity to join the leading Food advisory businesses in the UK. You will have a keen interest in food legislation and regulatory affairs. You will be an excellent communicator and enjoy being customer focused. Fluency in either German or Arabic is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To contribute to scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Expertise in food law
- Fluent in either Arabic or German
- Understanding of international food law
Please call Lesa at CPA to discuss this role or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can contact you.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Food Law Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly