C£25 - £28k
Excellent Opportunity to join a leading ambient grocery business based in Berkshire!
To liaise with customers and suppliers supporting the Technical Function
1. Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
2. Compile customer product specifications and review and update them as required.
3. Provide technical support to the company and all customers
4. Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements or company standards.
5. Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
6. Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure Technical Compliance to specification.
7. Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for Nutrition and Shelf life.
8. Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other Technical documentation required by the customer.
9. Assist in the update and maintenance of internal database, Unity, to ensure Technical information is available for all products.
10. Investigate customer complaints and complete monthly complaint KPI report.
11. Attend and assist with development, preproduction trials and launches.
12. Review and approve artwork.
Educated with a recognised food qualificatiom
At least two years experience in the food Industry
Ideally have worked in a customer facing role
Knowledge of on line retailer specs
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa Lynch to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.