This is a contract role for a min of 6 months
Exciting role to work for one ot the high end retail outlets. You will be a strong communicator, able to work independantly and enjoy a busy working environment
To develop technical and legal correct specifications to provide labelling and pack for own products both existing and in NPD
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver accurate and complete specifications and pack copy across a wide range of food products and verify the accuracy of technical and product information provided by food manufacturers.
- Ability to review, monitor, provide, measure and report on technical aspects of product quality, design and packaging for a wide range of food products.
- Ability to liaise effectively with agencies and test houses/laboratories to deliver quality and timely documentation.
- Recommend and challenge current ways of working (both internally and with vendors).
- Have a good understanding of food manufacturing process, HACCP, food hygiene and food technology.
- Ability to engage with and support new product development process.
Applicants should be available immediately or in the short term, have at least 5 years experience and strong attention to detail.
Please send an updated CV to using the link below
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly