Electrical Shift Technician (Manufacturing)
A fantastic opportunity to join a large manufacturing business within their Engineering team.
As Electrical Shift Technician your duties will include:
- Maintaining and improving plant and equipment to achieve optimum levels of efficiency, output, quality and safety
- Fault finding on process equipment
- Implementing predictive and preventative maintenance systems
- Using engineering audit systems
- Installation of projects/upgrades
- Participate in larger installation projects/upgrades
- Liaising with Shift Team Leader and Production staff, and ensuring a thorough handover after shift
The successful applicant must have:
- Electrical Engineering qualification (apprenticeship training)
- Experience of plc, ac/dc drive controls, & electrical maintenance
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
A competitive salary of up to £29.600 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
Apply for Electrical Shift Technician (Manufacturing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly