Supply Chain Assistant (Maternity Cover)
We're looking for a competent Supply Chain Assistant to work at our site in Selby on a fixed term basis.Main responsibilities
This is an important role within the business. The duties will include:
- Managing the Chep pallets on site
- Ensuring the Supply Chain Systems are updated
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with internal and external customers on the telephone and face to face
- Updating and maintaining Supply Chain administration systems accurately
- Occasionally attending quarterly audits at warehouses with another colleague
- Collecting and collating relevant data and formatting it in an appropriate and concise manner
- Collating, completing and filing paperwork and invoices to ensure there is an accurate audit trail
You will need to have a good understanding of stock control, but not necessarily within an FMCG environment.
You'll have great excel skills, as the role requires you to use excel around 90% of the time.
Great communication skills are a must, as you will be liaising with internal and external customers, both face to face and on the telephone.
Good organisational skills are imperative, as is good time management.About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
Apply for Supply Chain Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly