Health Safety Environmental and Facilities Director
The Health Safety, Environmental and Facilities Manager is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for HSE & Facilities across all areas of the Group.
Accountable for developing and driving simplification of all HSE & Facility matters and ensuring compliance with legislation.
Successful and fast growing organisation with sites in the UK and Europe. Due to success of their products and forward orders the company are in the process of implementing some growth plans including moving into a new site in 2019.
The Health, Safety , Environmental and Facilities Director will be expected to deliver a culture change programme to win the hearts and minds of all employees across the group developing a positive safety culture. Develop and drive an effective approach toHSE & Facilities, ensuring compliance with current legislation. Define and lead environment improvements, which will provide long-term cost savings to the business. Work proactively with senior leaders across the Organisation, to ensure that a program of continual improvement in Facilities &HSE leadership is fully embedded and owned in their areas of responsibility. Design an approach toHSE&F which is engaging and simplified framework ofHSE that enables managers to undertake their responsibilities efficiently whilst ensuring all legislative reporting is undertaken in a timely manner and records are maintained effectively.
Manage direct reports at different sites in different countries with a measured and tailored approach. You will also need to indirectly manage the sites contractors.
The Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities Manager :
- Highly experienced HSE professional, holding a recognised Health & Safety qualification, minimum of NEBOSH National General Certificate preferably CMIOSH or equivalent.
- Track record providing excellent site and facilities management in a leadership role. Ideally BIFM qualified or equivalent.
- Strong communication and engagement skills with proven ability to implement positive cultural change.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to make strategic recommendations in addition to providing swift, pragmatic solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work at pace.
- Ability to think strategically whist being fully hands on and proactive.
- Skilled in assessing, simplifying and improving HSE & Facility matters across multiple sites.
- An ability to work flexibly, calmly and efficiently whilst responding to multiple business priorities.
- Relevant experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry and a GMP environment preferred.
- Previous experience of goods-in and contractor management.
£70 -90k + excellent benefits