Accounts Payable Clerk
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team within our Finance shared service centre. The SSC supports 5 sites with approximately 7500 invoices. This role will also be required to provide assistance across sites, and as a team to cover the department for sickness and holidaysPackage description
- Capture all invoices daily, accurately.
- E-mails are actioned daily, supplier queries are followed through
- Authorise process – Coding documents, accepted documents, rejected documents, routing errors, request credits from suppliers and quantity issues. Looking at e-mail and annotation trail for information.
- Bacs runs – check the reports, send out for authorisation and submit to the bank
- Error reports from the interface
- Investigate any issues, in S21/V1/Smart retrieve (our document imaging system)
- Process supplier debit notes onto S21, ensuring they are on the correct supplier account
- Posting Direct Debits on to the supplier accounts
- Inter Company accounts agreed within the business on time
- Queries both external suppliers and internal personnel
- Previous high-volume AP experience within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now