I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Ensure appropriate quality management systems are in place to assure the food produced meets food safety legislation, BRC standards and customer technical requirements.
• Complete regular monitoring of HACCP and QMS systems, ensuring appropriate records are kept and implementing improvement actions where necessary.
• Champion technical excellence in all areas by working collaboratively with the production team to ensure consistently high standards of food quality.
• Effective microbiological control and relationship management between the external laboratory and site. Ensuring that corrective actions are investigated, recorded and communicated appropriately.
• Investigate foreign body or food safety complaints, analysing trends and working with the production team to remove foreign body risks.
• Carry out all GMP audits and ensure continuous improvement by providing training support.
• Provide support to monitor waste, hygiene and disposables budget where possible.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a small team in a technical or quality management role within a BRC a grade accreditation chilled food organisation.
• Food Science or Technology Degree qualified
• Food Safety and HACCP qualifications
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
• Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Cassi at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send a email over to firstname.lastname@example.org