Technologist - Italian Speaker
I am currently recruiting for a Technologist on behalf of a client who is well established in the food industry.
- Liaise effectively with suppliers, customers and external bodies to ensure all parties are supplied with all necessary technical data.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s ‘due diligence’ position.
- Maintain up to date and consistent specifications with both suppliers and customers, both as files and using internet systems.
- Receive, register and reply to customer complaints advising suppliers and customers of required corrective actions as necessary.
- Carry out visits to suppliers and customers as appropriate and in line visit procedures and ensure that suppliers are aware of and meet our customers’ technical expectations.
- Manage the product analysis system, and ensure that quality records are maintained in line with the Quality Manual.
- Ensure that the relevant checks are carried out on incoming and outgoing goods.
- Provide assistance to Technical Manager in all areas, especially supplier/customer visits and independent quality system accreditation.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
- It is essential that you speak Italian
- They are willing to provide support and training in areas which you may not have experience in.
What’s on Offer?
- A Competitive salary range from £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
- European travel
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technologist - Italian Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly